- Relationship between ERP and Asprova–Asprova is set up in such a way that it is ready to be integrated with any ERP system. It will pull data from any flat files and will optimize processes and track utilization of resources. This article will explain how Asprova can be integrated with an ERP system.
- Scenario 1 – Import planned orders and production orders -This article will explain how to import planned orders and production orders from external files such as TSV files then schedule the imported manufacturing orders with finite capacity.
- Scenario 2 – Use MRP and Finite Capacity Scheduling -In this scenario, we will use MRP and Finite Capacity Scheduling of Asprova how to import the manufacturing order for the production and inventory from TSV files and how to auto-replenish the manufacturing order for parts and schedules.
- Scenario 3 – Import Planned Independent Requirement and Customer Requirement -In this scenario, we will teach you how Asprova implements the MRP by importing data from external systems and scheduling sales orders.
- Scenario 4 Export Production Orders -In this scenario, we will teach you how to export production order including start and end time from Asprova.
- Scenario 5 Export Purchase Requisition–In this scenario, we will teach you how to export the purchase requisition generated by Asprova.
- Scenario 6 – Import BOM and Material -In this scenario, we will show you how to import to Asprova the Manufacturing BOM and Items data.
- Scenario 7 – Import Routing -In this scenario, we will teach you how to import the BOM, material and routing data from ERP to Asprova and then create a schedule.